Monday, April 13, 2009

Should I date A Younger Woman




Now that I am back on the dating scene, I'm noticing that I am interested in meeting women who are about 10 years younger than me. Women who are my age (early forties) seem to be too old for me and actually make me feel older. I find that when I am with younger women, we tend to have a lot more in common in terms of doing things and being active.

I guess women who are in their 40's most likely have kids and ex-husbands to deal with which makes their schedule conflict with mine. Younger women who have not been married and have no children have more time available for dating, at least that's my experience so far.

So getting back to my original question "should I date a younger woman" my answer would have to be, "sure, why not!"

7 comments:

  1. Looking for short term or long term relationship to the opposite sex you must be trust yourself and ask anything about her/him. Make sure you love him/her when it comes to relationship. You may stick to one person and understand her or him vice versa. Show your feelings, give your time so that your relationship will last. When it comes to relationship, age doesn’t matter but if its up to you if you fight your love/feelings to her or him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you can do. no matter if she is younger or elder but point is if you want to keep your relationship for long term or short term. I have also some good
    Internet Dating
    , Dating Men and Adult Finder sites. please have a look and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My answer for your question is "Why not?", you have all the right to date whomever you prefer as long as you are happy with it and you did not hurt anyone's feelings. If you want to meet single and young Asian girls feel free to join www.cebuanas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing about dating is that it all comes down to your mentality, on how you see it. I have had this wonderful dating experience which might be quite surprising for many people who read this.
    Go to this website that focuses on love, friendship. dating, sign up, and start looking for your perfect match with a real-time chat facility

    persian dating site

    ReplyDelete
  5. For dating there is no age limit, unless the person who your interested must be also show interest on you then there is no age bar. The main thing is that both the person should feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't think there is another wrong with older men date younger women. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is highly informatics, crisp and clear. Here everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. This is one of the best blogs I have read.

    european dating

    ReplyDelete