Monday, March 30, 2009

Disaster Strikes!




All I can say is what a disaster. We met over the weekend and I was very disappointed because she was not what I expected. On the phone she sounded like a sweet woman with a shyness to her which I found attractive. When we met in person the image I had of her in my mind did not match with the person standing before me. That shyness was no longer present and she seemed to have mannerisms that were a total turn off.

Her laugh seemed to sound like a loud bark and I noticed she moved her hands excessively while speaking to me. I found this quite annoying. Needless to say the chemistry was not there and I was very disappointed but also somewhat in disbelief. How can my image of her have been so wrong?

The date lasted for about 2 hours. All we did was sit and talk over coffee and afterwards we went for a walk which is when I noticed how loud her laugh really was. It was not only annoying but very irritating to say the least.

Obviously I am not interested in meeting this person again but at the same time I don't want to hurt her feelings. She really is a nice individual but not what I'm looking for. So now I have to figure out a way to break it to her gently because the last thing I would want to do is hurt her.

No comments:

Post a Comment