Friday, March 27, 2009

Preparing For The Big Weekend



As you know I've been interacting with a woman that I met from an online dating site and we both finally decided to meet each other this weekend. We've been talking for several weeks and it appears that we both have many things in common. Things such as we both enjoy nature, hiking, the water, boating...etc

I'm a little nervous about meeting her in person for the first time because I'm afraid she may not be all that I expect her to be. Or even worse, maybe I'm not what she was expecting! We've spoken on the phone quite frequently so I know she has the kind of personality that is compatible with my own. The thing that concerns me is the physical aspect. What if we are not physically attracted to each other. I've seen her pictures and she appears to be nice looking but until I see her in person I'm not going to allow myself to fall for her.

We plan on meeting for some coffee (even though I'm not a coffee drinker) and afterwards we'll go for a walk in a park that is near where she lives. If all goes well, we will then plan an actual date and go to dinner etc.

I'll post about my experience next week. Hopefully we will both like each other but that still remains to be seen.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete