Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What Internet Dating Means To Me




Internet dating is one of the most popular ways for men and women to meet each other and we all have friends who have met someone using an online dating site. When I was younger we didn't have the internet so personal ads in the newspapers or magazines were popular with individuals who didn't want to frequent the bars or clubs. Today things have changed and the internet is the ideal way for men and women to find each other.

Now that I am single after being in a 10 year marriage, I find myself uncomfortable visiting the bars because I am somewhat older than most of the people there. For me internet dating seems to be the perfect solution because it allows me to interact with women closer to my own age from the comfort and privacy of my own home.
So far I've met two women online that I find interesting and I do plan on meeting them in person. One woman lives about 3 hours aways from me which makes it kind of difficult to get together but we're working on it. The other woman works the night shift so as soon as we can get our schedules in sync I plan on taking her out.

So far my experience with internet dating has been positive and quite entertaining but until I actually meet these two ladies in person, the jury is still out!

5 comments:

  1. Online dating has an array of positives, like being able to get to know the person better before even meeting them. this gives it an edge over other forms of dating.
    Discrete dating site for those married , or in a relationship,
    and looking for discreet married dating.
    www.marriedaffair.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, we will post your article on our social blogs and dig it as well. Thanks and please post our comment. Thanks the college video blog college resumes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, we will post your article on our social blogs and dig it as well. Thanks and please post our comment. Thanks the college video blog gym coupon offer online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Internet dating is good as we get time to know each other nice post very helpful and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of disagree, I'm not a huge adept of online dating, that's like dating with an unreal person, cause people have lots of fake accounts. IT Support London

    ReplyDelete